On her second experience, Angelica Zambrano from Equador was shown by the Lord, the Lambs book of life, heavenly crowns and rewards, the judgment against idolatry, Christians in Hell that rob from God in tithes and offerings, the judgment against idolatrous nuns and rebellious children, the false hope of Purgatory, and tells of seeing Michael Jackson tormented in Hell, and much more. Take heed: “Tell My people that My coming is near, I come for My holy people, tell My people that only the saints (set apart ones), that only the saints (sanctified ones) will see Me.” ANGELICA …. At 12:00 midnight, some brother’s from church arrived at my house, then the media arrived, and everything was recorded. As I was on the bed, suddenly, I saw two angels. Like before, they took my hands and said, “Get up, because the King of kings and Lord of lords is waiting for you.” As I got up, I saw my body lying there, and the other people that were in the room. I began walking. I stretched my han...
This is the 4th Testimony experience of Heaven and Hell that the Lord gave to Angelica Zambrano. She was shown the state of the church, Heavenly creatures, the spiritual warfare against believers, the importance of testifying, God’s saving love and that the Lord is coming very soon for a prepared church. Angelica: … God bless you all my brothers and sisters. It is a huge blessing to be here, to greet you and to bless your lives through this testimony, which God has used to speak to me. He didn’t make it just for me but he made it to bless your life as well so we will be able to persevere in God’s will together. MINISTRY First of all I want to tell you where I come from. I currently live in Chimborazo province in Ecuador. I am here in Cumanda and I can tell you all that it’s been a blessing to be working for the Lord with my husband and my daughter. We are pastors who belong to the MDI Council. We are also here now with our brother Gabriel who helps us editing and producing ...
Barely 24 hours after terrorists threatened to abduct President Muhammadu Buhari and Kaduna Governor Nasir el’Rufai in a viral video, troops of the Guards Brigade have been ambushed by armed bandits in Abuja. Three soldiers were wounded during the attack, which has thrown residents of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) into a panic. The bandits were headed to the Nigerian Law School in Bwari when they ran into the troops. There were Intelligence reports, according to military sources, the terrorists have laid siege to the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) with the intention to attack the Law School in Bwari and other government facilities. Military sources that pleaded anonymity said the attack was a confirmation of the terrorists’ siege to the city but authorities said they were on the trail of the assailants. According to one of the sources, troops of 7 Guards Battalion on routine patrol along Kubwa – Bwari road were ambushed by the suspected terrorists. He add...
Nigerians no go kill peson
ReplyDelete